- Serving to unite or combine; obtaining the top-notch consolidating or making company.
- Serving to unite or consolidate; having the top-notch consolidating or making company.
- maintaining combine or make fast; particularly, in medicine, getting the home of uniting injuries or forming brand new skin.
- A medicine provided for the intended purpose of consolidating injuries or strengthening cicatrices.
- Definition for "consolidant"
- Serving to unite or combine; obtaining the top-notch…
- View More
- Sentence for "consolidant"