- A table sustained by ornamental systems fixed to a wall.
- a tiny table, usually with curved feet resembling consoles, built to be set against a wall.
- a table whoever top is sustained by several systems instead of feet.
- A table which, in place of straight or almost straight legs, has systems or feet therefore curved on look like all of them, and it is for that reason frequently set up against the wall, from where it appears to project as sort of bracket.
- much more seldom, a table where top projects far beyond the logs, and is apparently supported by small consoles which springtime from them.
- a small table fixed to a wall or made to stay against a wall
Hypernym for "console table"
- View More