- Which consoles.
- Of a consoling or comforting nature.
- affording convenience or solace
- whatever systems; a speech or composing intended for consolation.
- That which consoles; a speech or writing designed for consolation.
- Anything designed to convey consolation; specially, a letter or epistle written for that purpose.
- maintaining offer consolation; assuaging grief or other emotional stress; comforting; cheering; motivating.
Sentence for "consolatory"
- Vain the effort to recall consolatory…
Synonym for "consolatory"
Equivalent for "consolatory"
Same Context for "consolatory"