- the main one to whom something, such as for instance goods or product, is consigned.
- The person to whom a shipment is to be delivered.
- the individual to whom products or other things are consigned; an issue; -- correlative to consignor.
- the individual to whom items or other home sent by carrier tend to be consigned or dealt with; especially, one that gets the treatment or disposal of products gotten upon consignment; an issue.
- the person to whom merchandise is delivered over
- Definition for "consignee"
- the main one to whom something, such as…
- View More
- Sentence for "consignee"
- Synonym for "consignee"
- Hypernym for "consignee"
- Etymologically Related for "consignee"
- Same Context for "consignee"