- The act of ratifying or establishing, as if signing; confirmation.
- A stamp; an illustration.
- The work of consigning; the work of delivering or investing in someone else, destination, or state.
- The act of ratifying or establishing, as though by signing; confirmation; ratification.
- A stamp; an indication; a sign.
- 1. The act of guaranteeing, as by trademark or stamp; thus, a sign; an evidence; conformation.
- The work of consigning or relegating; consignment.
- In Scots legislation, the depositing in the possession of of a third person of a sum of money about which there clearly was either a dispute or a competition.
- In liturgics, the work of creating the hallmark of the mix with one half of a consecrated oblate or host on the other, 1st one half having been previously dipped into the chalice.
Definition for "consignation"
Sentence for "consignation"
- That previous, however, to the teas…
Synonym for "consignation"
Cross Reference for "consignation"