- A principle in ancient physics stating the total mass of an isolated system is unchanged by relationship of their components.
- A conservation law of traditional physics that says that total mass of a closed system remains continual no matter what the substance or real modifications that occur within it.
- a fundamental concept of traditional physics that matter may not be created or damaged in an isolated system
- Definition for "conservation of mass"
- A principle in ancient physics stating the total…
- View More
- Hypernym for "conservation of mass"