- That which employs by outcome or perhaps is logically deducible.
- Deduction from premises; a corollary.
- That which employs by effect or perhaps is logically deducible; deduction from premises; corollary.
- A corollary; a proposition which employs immediately as a collateral result of another, and thus requires no individual proof.
- After by consequence; consequent; deducible.
- Following logically; obviously deducible.
- Definition for "consectary"
- That which employs by outcome or perhaps is…
- View More
- Sentence for "consectary"
- Synonym for "consectary"