- associated with marriage or perhaps the married state; conjugal.
- Of or relating to the condition to be married.
- Of or with respect to marriage, or even the marriage state; conjugal; nuptial.
- of or concerning relationship or even the relationship between a wife and husband
- with respect to marriage; nuptial; springing from or appropriate to your wedded state; matrimonial; conjugal.
- Synonyms Conjugal, Hymeneal, etc. See matrimonial.
- Definition for "connubial"
- associated with marriage or perhaps the married state;…
- View More
- Sentence for "connubial"
- Synonym for "connubial"
- Same Context for "connubial"