- Biology Converging and touching although not fused, as stamens or an insect's wings.
- Forbearing to see; intentionally inattentive.
- Brought close together; arched inward so your points satisfy; converging; in close contact.
- Forbearing to see; designedly inattentive.
- Brought close together; curved inwards so the things satisfy; converging; in close contact
- Conniving; wilfully blind or tolerant.
- In all-natural record, having a gradually inward direction; converging; arriving contact: as, the connivent wings of an insect, or petals of a flower.
Sentence for "connivent"
Synonym for "connivent"
Cross Reference for "connivent"