- an elevated, enclosed observation post in a submarine, frequently being a means of entry towards inside.
- The armored pilothouse of a warship.
- The armoured control tower of an earlier metal warship from which the ship ended up being navigated in struggle
- A connecting framework between your connection and force hull of a submarine; in bigger, modern submarines it has the captain's cabin and is referred to as sail
- The shot-proof pilot house of a war vessel.
- the reduced, dome-shaped, shot-proof pilot-house of a war-vessel, specifically an ironclad.
- an armored pilothouse on a warship
- an increasing bridge on a submarine; often useful for entering and leaving
- the raised structure rising over the deck of a submarine.
- Definition for "conning tower"
- an elevated, enclosed observation post in a submarine,…
- View More
- Hypernym for "conning tower"
- Cross Reference for "conning tower"
- Same Context for "conning tower"