- Innate; inborn.
- associated or comparable in general; cognate.
- comparable in nature.
- inborn; built-in; natural
- linked of course; united in the wild; inborn; inherent; all-natural.
- Partaking of the same nature.
- similar in nature
- generally current at birth
- Of the same nature; like in quality or kind; closely associated or assimilated.
- Belonging by beginning or nature; intimately pertaining; connate; inborn.
Sentence for "connatural"
Synonym for "connatural"
Equivalent for "connatural"
Same Context for "connatural"