- The beginning of a couple of things at exactly the same time.
- The act of growing collectively.
- A relationship between a couple of aspects of computer software for which changing one necessitates changing others in order to keep total correctness.
- what exists or produced with another.
- The work of growing collectively.
- the typical delivery of several at the same tome; production of two or more together.
- whatever comes into the world or produced with another.
- The act of developing collectively.
- The beginning of a couple of simultaneously; production of a couple of collectively.
- The work of growing together or on top of that.
Equivalent for "connascence"
- View More