- A blow, particularly from the mind.
- Chiefly British The individual nostrils.
- a difficult, shelflike, spore-bearing structure of specific wood-decaying fungi, found on stumps, logs, or trees.
- A hairstyle where the hair is straightened, usually by chemical means. Also known as process1.
- The shelf- or bracket-shaped fruiting human anatomy of a Bracket fungi (A.K.A. Shelf fungi), for example., a mushroom growing off a tree trunk.
- A nose, particularly a large one.
- Alternative spelling of conch.
- the head.
- a blow towards mind.
- A confidential talk.
- your head.
- The nose.
- In botany, a tough, leathery, or woody fungi, specifically Trametes pini, whose fruiting figures are bracket-like in form and occur upon the trunks of trees, making a decay associated with wood.
- informal term the nostrils
- hitting, specifically from the head.
- To straighten (tightly curled tresses) typically by chemical means.
- hitting regarding the head.
- To stop performance; fail: The motor conked out on the final lap.
- to-fall asleep, especially out of the blue or greatly: conked out on the sofa watching tv.
- to pass through away; light.
- To die.
- going to, particularly regarding the mind.
- To chemically straighten firmly curled hair.
- distribute from weakness, physical or mental distress as a result of a loss of blood supply on mind
- come to a stop
- pass from real life and lose all bodily characteristics and procedures essential to sustain life
- hit, especially on mind
- Definition for "conk"
- Sentence for "conk"
- Paris blows hers out; Malcolm's early…
- View More
- Quotes for "conk"
- "As you get older, things conk…"
- View More
- Verb Forms for "conk"
- Phrases for "conk"
- Rhyme for "conk"
- Hypernym for "conk"
- Etymologically Related for "conk"
- Same Context for "conk"
- Urban Dictionary for "conk"