- A combination, by occasions or circumstances: "the energy that is based on the conjuncture of faith and fatherland” ( Conor Cruise O'Brien).
- A Vital group of conditions; an emergency: "reports on deteriorating globe conjuncture in addition to frustration of earlier hopes” ( Economic Times).
- a variety of occasions or situations; a conjunction; a union.
- a couple of circumstances causing an emergency; a juncture.
- The act of joining, or state to be joined; union; link; combination.
- an emergency from a variety of circumstances; problem or mixture of events or circumstances; plight resulting from various conditions.
- A coming or joining collectively; hawaii to be accompanied; meeting: combo; union; connection; organization.
- mixture of circumstances or affairs; especially, a crucial situation; a crisis.
- a crucial mixture of events or circumstances
Sentence for "conjuncture"
- There is a short-term conjuncture, with…
Synonym for "conjuncture"
Hypernym for "conjuncture"
Same Context for "conjuncture"