- predicated on or involving conjecture. See Synonyms at supposed.
- Tending to conjecture.
- inside nature of a conjecture, or considering a conjecture.
- Dependent on conjecture; fancied; imagined; guessed at; undetermined; skeptical.
- based mostly on surmise versus adequate evidence
- something which is conjectural; a conjecture.
- Depending on conjecture; springing from or implying a guess or conjecture; problematical: because, a conjectural opinion; a conjectural emendation of a text.
- directed at conjecturing or even based on mere conjecture: because, a conjectural critic.
- Definition for "conjectural"
- predicated on or involving conjecture. See Synonyms at…
- View More
- Sentence for "conjectural"
- Synonym for "conjectural"
- Antonym for "conjectural"
- Cross Reference for "conjectural"
- Equivalent for "conjectural"
- Same Context for "conjectural"