- an approach of delineating the area of a sphere upon an airplane area as if projected upon the top of a cone; -- a great deal employed by manufacturers of maps in Europe.
- a mode of representing the sphere, the spherical area becoming projected upon the top of a cone tangent to your sphere, the idea of sight coming to the biggest market of the world.
- a map projection associated with the globe onto a cone having its point over among planet's poles
- Definition for "conical projection"
- an approach of delineating the area of a…
- View More
- Hyponym for "conical projection"
- Hypernym for "conical projection"