- An adhesion, or gluing together
- The agglutination of an antigen, antibody and complement by adding a serum broker
- A gluing together; a joining by way of some tenacious material; junction; union.
- The act of gluing together; a joining or causing to cohere in the shape of some tenacious material; hence, overall, adhesive union; coalescence.
- healing process involving the growing collectively associated with the sides of a wound and/or developing collectively of broken bones
- the union of diverse things into one human body or type or team; the growing together of parts
Sentence for "conglutination"
- For the interlacement, hindering the dissolution,…
Synonym for "conglutination"
Hypernym for "conglutination"