- In order to become or trigger to be trapped or glued together.
- medication To become or trigger to become reunited, as bones or areas.
- To glue together; to unite by some glutinous or tenacious compound; to cause to adhere or even grow together.
- concerning the unusual adhering of cells to one another.
- Glued together; united, as by some adhesive substance.
- to stay or glue collectively
- To join collectively, to unite
- stick collectively
- cause to stick
- To unite because of the input of some glutinous substance; to coalesce.
- To glue collectively; unite by some glutinous or tenacious material; reunite by adhesion; concrete.
- To adhere; coalesce; become united because of the intervention of some glutinous compound.
- Glued together; especially, in botany, united by some adhesive compound, but not organically united: as, con-glutinate organs.
- Definition for "conglutinate"
- In order to become or trigger to be…
- View More
- Sentence for "conglutinate"
- Synonym for "conglutinate"
- Verb Forms for "conglutinate"
- Hypernym for "conglutinate"
- Cross Reference for "conglutinate"
- Form for "conglutinate"