- an assortment; an aggregation: "Our town, it ought to be explained, is two locations, or more—an metropolitan mass or congeries split because of the river” ( John Updike).
- an assortment or aggregation of disparate items.
- an accumulation of particles or figures into one size; a heap; an aggregation.
- a sum total of many heterogenous things taken collectively
- A collection of a number of particles or figures in one single size or aggregate; an assemblage or buildup of things; a mix; an aggregation; a heap.
Sentence for "congeries"
Synonym for "congeries"
Hypernym for "congeries"