- The sea-eel, Conger vulgaris or Leptocephalus conger, a big voracious types of eel, often developing to the period of 10 legs and weighing 100 pounds.
- In Ca, Sidera mordax, an eel of this household Muræidæ, associated with the common moray of England. Also known as congeree.
- across the Atlantic coastline of the united states of america, Zoarces anguillaris, a fish of the household Zoarcidæ or Lycodidæ. Also known as congo, lamper-eel, ling, and mutton-fish.
- In Australian Continent, Leptocephalus labiatus, Leptocephalus conger L., and Gonorhynchus Gronow.
Sentence for "conger-eel"
- Lists of accusations include avoiding eating…
Hypernym for "conger-eel"