- obtaining the exact same preferences, habits, or temperament; sympathetic.
- Of a pleasant personality; friendly and sociable: a congenial host.
- Suited to an individual's requirements or nature; agreeable: congenial environment.
- having the same or much the same nature, character, tastes, practices or passions
- friendly or sociable
- ideal to 1's requirements
- Partaking of the identical nature; allied by natural characteristics; kindred; sympathetic.
- Obviously adapted; worthy of the personality.
- with the capacity of cross-fertilization or of being grafted; -- utilized of flowers.
- (used of plants) effective at cross-fertilization or to be grafted
- suitable to your requirements
- Partaking of the identical nature or natural qualities; kindred; like.
- therefore Suited or adapted in character or experience; pleasing or acceptable; good; sympathetic; companionable.
- Obviously appropriate or adjusted; having fitness or communication; agreeable; pleasing: because, congenial work.
- Synonyms Pleasing, Agreeable, etc. See pleasant.
- Definition for "congenial"
- obtaining the exact same preferences, habits, or temperament;…
- View More
- Sentence for "congenial"
- Quotes for "congenial"
- "I always made my food congenial…"
- View More
- Synonym for "congenial"
- Phrases for "congenial"
- Rhyme for "congenial"
- Equivalent for "congenial"
- Same Context for "congenial"
- Urban Dictionary for "congenial"