- obtaining the exact same (kind of) beginning or action
- Belonging to the exact same taxonomic genus; congeneric
- Allied in source or cause; congeneric.
- belonging to the same genus
- of the identical type or nature; allied in source or cause.
- In botany and zoology, same as congeneric.
- In anatomy, obtaining the same physiological activity; functioning collectively: applied to muscles which concur in the same action.
Sentence for "congenerous"
- Baal-Zeboub, god of corruption, with those…
Synonym for "congenerous"