- Of or related to congeners (organisms of the identical genus)
- Belonging to the exact same genus; allied in beginning, nature, or activity; of or regarding a congener.
- of the exact same genus
- alternate form of congener.
- an animal or plant that holds a relationship to a different (as relevant by common descent or by membership in the same genus)
- getting of the same kind; particularly, in botany and zoology, belonging to the same genus or almost allied; becoming congeners.
Sentence for "congeneric"
Synonym for "congeneric"
Hypernym for "congeneric"
Equivalent for "congeneric"