Definition for "congener"
- an associate of the identical sort, course, or…
Sentence for "congener"
Synonym for "congener"
Hypernym for "congener"
Etymologically Related for "congener"
Same Context for "congener"
- an associate of the identical sort, course, or group.
- An organism from the exact same taxonomic genus as another organism.
- A plant or pet of the identical taxonomic genus as another.
- someone or thing comparable in behavior or nature to another.
- Any of a team of structurally-related compounds.
- any one of a few alcohols, except that ethanol, which can be within fermented and distilled alcohol products, and tend to be partially in charge of their particular flavor and character.
- something of the identical genus, species, or sort; anything allied in the wild, personality, or action.
- something of the same kind as. or nearly allied to, another; especially, in botany and zoology, a plant or an animal belonging to the same genus as another or even one nearly allied.
- In physiology, a muscle which functions with another in creating exactly the same activity.
- a minor substance constituent that provides a wine or alcohol its unique personality
- an animal or plant that bears a relationship to some other (as related by-common descent or by account in identical genus)
- an entire (a thing or individual) of the identical kind or group as another
- Of the same genus or kind; congeneric.