- any one of some stereoisomers characterised by a conformation that corresponds to a definite prospective power minimum
- A particular folded condition or conformation of a protein.
- someone who conforms.
- one that conforms; a person who complies with founded types or doctrines.
- one that conforms; person who complies with founded kinds or doctrines.
- An apparatus for getting a graphic tracing of as a type of the body.
Sentence for "conformer"
- Petabyte data equals about, say 10kB…
Same Context for "conformer"
Urban Dictionary for "conformer"