- The work of conforming or even the state to be conformed.
- the dwelling or outline of something or entity, determined by the arrangement of their parts.
- A symmetrical arrangement of the elements of a thing.
- the spatial plans of atoms in a molecule that may occur through no-cost rotation for the atoms about one substance relationship.
- The act of conforming; the work of producing conformity.
- hawaii of being conformed; agreement; hence; framework, as with regards to the arrangement of parts; form; arrangement.
- The spatial arrangement for the atoms in a molecule because of rotation about a single relationship
- The work of conforming; the work of creating conformity.
- The state to be conformed; agreement; therefore; construction, as with respect to the arrangement of components; kind; arrangement.
- the way for which a body is formed; the specific surface or construction of a body, or perhaps the arrangement and relation associated with parts which compose it; form; structure.
- The work of conforming or adjusting; the act of creating suitableness or conformity: with to.
- The becoming comparable according of form; strategy or reduction to formal resemblance: stated of terms.
- a symmetrical arrangement for the parts of anything
- acting according to certain accepted standards
- any spatial characteristics (especially as defined by overview)
- Definition for "conformation"
- The work of conforming or even the state…
- View More
- Sentence for "conformation"
- Synonym for "conformation"
- Phrases for "conformation"
- Hypernym for "conformation"
- Etymologically Related for "conformation"
- Same Context for "conformation"
- Sports Dictionary for "conformation"
- defines the actual framework of this…
- View More