- equivalent; similar: plans that are conformable towards wishes.
- fast to comply; submissive.
- Geology Of, regarding, or becoming strata that are parallel together without interruption.
- Having the same form, virtually identical.
- Corresponding in type, character, views, etc.; similar; like; constant; appropriate or appropriate; -- frequently accompanied by to.
- Disposed to compliance or obedience; prepared follow directions; quick to comply; submissive; compliant.
- Parallel, or almost so; -- said of strata connected.
- fast to comply
- disposed or happy to comply
- in keeping
- Corresponding in kind, character, etc; resembling; like; similar: as, this device is conformable into model.
- Exhibiting harmony or conformity; pleasant; appropriate; constant; adapted; modified.
- Compliant; acquiescent; willing to follow directions; submissive; obsequious; disposed to follow.
- [throughout the preceding senses typically accompanied by to, occasionally by with.]
- precisely or suitably organized or formed; convenient.
- In geology, getting the exact same dip and course: said of several stratified beds.
- particularly, that accepts and conforms towards the usages for the Anglican Church.
Sentence for "conformable"
Synonym for "conformable"
Equivalent for "conformable"
Same Context for "conformable"