- A blowing or fusing together, by many tools in a concert, or of several fires in a foundry.
- A blend or fusion, specifically a composite reading or text formed by combining the materials of two or more texts into just one text.
- A blowing collectively, at the time of numerous instruments in a concert, or of numerous fires in a foundry.
- a fusing collectively; merger of several things or a few ideas into one.
- The blowing of several music instruments collectively.
- A melting or casting of metal.
- In diplomatics: An inadvertent mixture of two readings of the same passage, to be able to produce a new reading different from either.
- A reading that has therefore originated.
Sentence for "conflation"
- Semantics can often be a distraction,…
Rhyme for "conflation"
Same Context for "conflation"