- Meat, including duck, that has been salted then cooked and preserved in its very own fat.
- A condiment created by cooking experienced good fresh fruit or veggies, usually to a jamlike consistency.
- some of types of food which have been immersed in a substance for both flavor and conservation.
- identical to comfit.
- A Middle English type of comfit.
- some meat (especially a duck) prepared slowly with its very own fat
Sentence for "confit"
Hypernym for "confit"
Same Context for "confit"
Variant for "confit"