- The act of confining and/or condition to be confined.
- the work of confining and/or condition to be restricted
- Restraint within limits; imprisonment; any discipline of freedom; seclusion.
- Restraint within doors by nausea, esp. that brought on by childbirth; lying-in.
- hawaii of being confined; restraint within limitations; any discipline of freedom by force or other obstacle or need; therefore, imprisonment.
- Restraint from going abroad by nausea, especially by childbirth; the lying-in of a female: as, her approaching confinement.
- the act of keeping anything within specified bounds (by power if required)
- concluding condition of pregnancy; through the start of contractions into beginning of a child
- the act of restraining of a person's freedom by confining them
- their state to be restricted
- Definition for "confinement"
- The act of confining and/or condition to be…
- View More
- Sentence for "confinement"
- Quotes for "confinement"
- "We are all sentenced to solitary…"
- View More
- Synonym for "confinement"
- Phrases for "confinement"
- Rhyme for "confinement"
- Same Context for "confinement"