- a belief within the need for complete and unambiguous assent towards the entire of a religious training.
- a mode of United states poetry that received on the personal reputation for the poet
- a system of federal government that proportionally directs political and institutional power among religious and cultural communities.
- An exaggerated estimate associated with need for giving full assent to any particular formula of Christian faith.
- Devotion to the maintenance of a creed or church confession; the tendency to construct confessions or creeds.
Sentence for "confessionalism"
- The fact that groups like Hezballah…