- To unite into a good size
- Closely united by the coalescence of contiguous faces.
- Closely united because of the coalescence, or sticking collectively, of contiguous faces, as with the actual situation associated with cotyledons associated with live-oak acorn.
- Soldered together; consolidated like soldered together; particularly, in botany, closely adherent, to be able to be divided with trouble, as the cotyledons associated with horse-chestnut.
- Definition for "conferruminate"
- Equivalent for "conferruminate"
- Etymologically Related for "conferruminate"