- A participant in a conference.
- One upon whom some thing, such as an honor, is conferred.
- somebody who participates in a conference
- one on who anything is conferred or bestowed
- a person who is conferred with, or who participates a conference.
- One upon whom some thing is conferred.
- One who is conferred with; an associate of a conference.
- One on whom anything is conferred.
- people on whom one thing is bestowed
- a part of a conference
Sentence for "conferee"
- Haven't researched EVERY conferee, but I…
Rhyme for "conferee"
Hypernym for "conferee"