- a type of wedding in Ancient Rome that was solemnized with cakes produced from far (spelt)
- a kind of marriage one of the Romans, which an offering of loaves of bread ended up being made, in existence regarding the large priest as well as the very least ten witnesses.
- In Roman antiquity, the highest kind of wedding: so named from the panis farreus, a cake of salted flour consumed inside ceremonial.
- Definition for "confarreation"
- a type of wedding in Ancient Rome that…
- View More
- Sentence for "confarreation"