- To contribute or result in a specific outcome: "The peaceful conduces to thinking about the darkening future” ( George F. Will).
- to guide or have a tendency, esp. with reference to a great or desirable result; to add; -- typically followed closely by to or toward.
- To add or induce a specific result.
- To carry out; to lead; to steer.
- to effect a result of.
- To aid in or contribute toward bringing about an effect; lead or tend: accompanied by an infinitive, or a noun preceded by to: since, temperance and exercise conduce to great, wellness.
- Definition for "conduce"
- To contribute or result in a specific outcome:…
- View More
- Sentence for "conduce"
- Synonym for "conduce"
- Verb Forms for "conduce"
- Hypernym for "conduce"
- Etymologically Related for "conduce"
- Same Context for "conduce"