- To neglect, forgive, or neglect (an offense) without protest or censure. See Synonyms at forgive.
- To pardon; to forgive.
- To pardon; to overlook the offense of; esp., to forgive for a violation regarding the marriage legislation; -- said of either the spouse or even the spouse.
- To forgive, excuse or forget (one thing).
- to permit, accept or allow (something).
- To forgive (marital infidelity or any other marital offense).
- excuse, forget, or make allowances for; be lenient with
- To forgive or pardon, as something very wrong, specifically by implication, as through some act of friendship or self-confidence toward the offender; overlook, as an offense or fault.
- exclusively in-law, to forgive, or to act in order to imply forgiveness of (a violation of marriage promise). See condonation, 2.
- To cause to forget or forgive; atone for.
- Synonyms See pardon.
- Definition for "condone"
- To neglect, forgive, or neglect (an offense) without…
- View More
- Sentence for "condone"
- Quotes for "condone"
- "I'm so fascinated by the concept…"
- View More
- Synonym for "condone"
- Verb Forms for "condone"
- Phrases for "condone"
- Rhyme for "condone"
- Hypernym for "condone"
- Urban Dictionary for "condone"