- To injure by concussion: "a middle-aged woman concussed by a blow from the mind” ( Manchester Guardian Weekly).
- To shake or agitate.
- to make (you) to accomplish some thing, or surrender some thing, by intimidation; to coerce.
- To injure the brain of, usually temporarily, by violent effect.
- To force doing some thing, or give up anything, by intimidation; to coerce.
- shake violently
- injure the brain; maintain a concussion
- to make by threats doing some thing, especially to surrender or get rid of one thing of value; intimidate into a training course of action; coerce: because, he was concussed into signing the document.
- Definition for "concuss"
- To injure by concussion: "a middle-aged woman concussed…
- View More
- Sentence for "concuss"
- Synonym for "concuss"
- Verb Forms for "concuss"
- Hypernym for "concuss"