- Law Cohabitation without legal relationship.
- hawaii of being a concubine.
- The state of cohabiting or residing together as man and partner whilst not hitched.
- The state of being a concubine.
- The cohabiting of a guy and a woman who are not legitimately married; their state of being a concubine.
- A plea, by which it really is alleged that the lady suing for dower was not lawfully hitched toward guy in whose places she seeks become endowed, but that she ended up being his concubine.
- The work or practice of cohabiting without a legal relationship.
- their state to be a concubine.
- In Rom, law [concubinatus], a permanent cohabitation, recognized by the law, between individuals to whose relationship there were no appropriate hurdles.
- an all natural wedding, as contradistinguished from a civil wedding.
- cohabitation without having to be lawfully hitched
Sentence for "concubinage"
- a courtezan, and the term concubinage…
Synonym for "concubinage"
Hypernym for "concubinage"
Same Context for "concubinage"