- Occurring or current simultaneously; attendant. See Synonyms at modern.
- occurring on top of that as another thing, specially because a very important factor relates to or causes one other, for example. concurrent.
- associated; conjoined; going to.
- after or associated as a result
- one which happens or exists simultaneously with another.
- One thing occurring or present at the same time.
- a person who, or whatever, accompanies, or is collaterally associated with another; a companion; an associate; an accompaniment.
- A thing that is conjoined or concurrent with another; an accompaniment; an accessory; an associated thing, quality, or circumstance.
- A person who accompanies another; an attendant or a companion.
- In mathematics, a form invariantively related to a given type or system of kinds.
- a conference or situation that happens at exactly the same time as or perhaps in connection with another
- associated; conjoined with; concurrent; going to: made use of definitely or followed by with or to.
- In botany, running hand and hand, as packages that aren't divided by various other bundles.
- Definition for "concomitant"
- Occurring or current simultaneously; attendant. See Synonyms at…
- View More
- Sentence for "concomitant"
- Synonym for "concomitant"
- Phrases for "concomitant"
- Rhyme for "concomitant"
- Cross Reference for "concomitant"
- Equivalent for "concomitant"
- Etymologically Related for "concomitant"
- Same Context for "concomitant"