- an employee member of a hotel or apartment complex who assists friends or residents, as by dealing with the storage of baggage, taking and delivering communications, and making bookings for tours.
- A person, especially in France, whom lives in an apartment home, attends the entry, and serves as a janitor.
- One who attends towards desires of hotel friends.
- person who attends toward maintenance of a building and solutions to its tenants and site visitors.
- One who keeps the entry to an edifice, community or exclusive; a doorkeeper; a janitor, female or male.
- In France, a person who attends at entry of an edifice, general public or exclusive; a doorkeeper of a hotel, apartment-house, jail, etc.; a janitor, man or woman.
- a French caretaker of apartments or a resort; lives in the premises and oversees individuals entering and making and manages mail and acts as janitor or porter
- Definition for "concierge"
- an employee member of a hotel or apartment…
- View More
- Sentence for "concierge"
- Synonym for "concierge"
- Phrases for "concierge"
- Hypernym for "concierge"
- Same Context for "concierge"
- Urban Dictionary for "concierge"
- Yeah... whatever, "Google for many too…
- View More