- of nature of or containing a concession.
- Grammar Expressing concession, as the conjunction though.
- Of, related to, or being a concession; conceding
- Implying concession.
- of or related to concession
- of this nature of or containing a concession or an admission, whilst the surrender of some disputed or disputable point.
- Specifically, in grammar, establishing or saying an ailment as something that are approved without destroying a conclusion: as, a concessive particle; a concessive sentence.
- A particle implying concession. See I.
Sentence for "concessive"
- Wherever they're on the back foot,…
- View More