Definition for "concertino"
Sentence for "concertino"
- The reduced string "concertino" episode passes…
Antonym for "concertino"
- The solo group in a concerto grosso.
- a short concerto.
- the set of solamente devices in a concerto grosso.
- a section in a concerto grosso played by three devices.
- an item for just one or more solamente instruments with orchestra; -- more concise than the concerto.
- In songs, a small concerto.
- In a concerto grosso (which see), the group of solo instruments taken collectively.
- In songs, used in the overall performance of a concerto: since, a violino concertino.