- The state of being ready and tensely alert: a diver whoever mental and real states were at concert pitch before doing the diving.
- the pitch this is certainly heard (usually with a transposed tool)
- See under Pitch.
- the standard of pitch used by orchestras, as in concerts, etc.
- In music, the pitch found in tuning tools for concert use. See pitch.
- the pitch used to tune tools for concert activities; generally assigns 440 Hz into the A above center C
- Definition for "concert pitch"
- Hypernym for "concert pitch"
- Same Context for "concert pitch"