- A camp where civilians, enemy aliens, political prisoners, and quite often prisoners of war are detained and confined, usually under harsh circumstances.
- a spot or circumstance characterized by exceedingly harsh problems.
- A camp where large numbers of persons—such as political prisoners, prisoners of war, refugees—are detained for the true purpose of focusing all of them in one single destination.
- A camp or premises which individuals regarded as unwelcome by people who control it are concealed away, mistreated, and even killed.
- a scenario wherein crowding and intensely harsh problems happen.
- a penal camp in which political prisoners or prisoners of war tend to be restricted (usually under harsh circumstances)
- a situation characterized by crowding and extremely harsh problems
Sentence for "concentration camp"
- 1. other fascist regimes, like that…
Urban Dictionary for "concentration camp"
- a detention center camp established by…