Definition for "concentrated"
Sentence for "concentrated"
Quotes for "concentrated"
- "It is from weakness that people…"
Synonym for "concentrated"
Antonym for "concentrated"
Phrases for "concentrated"
Cross Reference for "concentrated"
Equivalent for "concentrated"
Verb Stem for "concentrated"
Urban Dictionary for "concentrated"
- Not dilute; having a higher focus.
- Intense; directed towards a particular place.
- Having a higher density of (the indicated material).
- Gathered together or made less diffuse. Opposite of distributed or diffused.
- Intense; in an extreme level; -- of mental phenomena.
- being probably the most concentrated solution possible at a given heat; not able to reduce still a lot more of a substance. Opposite of dilute or unsaturated.
- paid off to a stronger or higher concentrated form. Opposite of diluted.
- described as intensity; specially when imposed from without; -- of activities.
- described as mental concentration.
- collected collectively or made less diffuse
- intensely concentrated
- (of light) sent straight from a pointed light source
- becoming the absolute most concentrated option feasible at confirmed heat; incapable of reduce nonetheless a lot more of a substance
- of or associated with a remedy whose dilution has been decreased
- Simple past tense and previous participle of focus.
- Brought to a typical point or center.
- Increased in power or purity by concentration: as, a concentrated solution of morphia; focused sulphuric acid.
- In pathology, placed on the pulse if you have a contracted problem for the artery.
- In zoology, brought together within one area of human anatomy, and more or less connected: said of body organs and components.