- To direct toward or bond at a common center.
- to-draw or direct to a typical center; to create collectively at a focus or point, as two or more lines; to concentrate.
- Alternative spelling of concentre.
- bring into focus or positioning; to converge or cause to converge; of ideas or emotions
- to come calmly to one point; to meet up with in, or converge toward, a common center; having a standard center.
- to attract or direct to a standard center; gather; concentrate; center; focus.
- To converge to or fulfill in a typical center; combine or conjoin in one single object; center; focus.
- Definition for "concenter"
- To direct toward or bond at a common…
- View More
- Sentence for "concenter"
- Synonym for "concenter"
- Verb Forms for "concenter"
- Hyponym for "concenter"
- Hypernym for "concenter"
- Equivalent for "concenter"