- To indulge in a concelebration of the Eucharist.
- To take part in (a Eucharist) as a joint celebrant.
- To commemorate collectively.
- To commemorate with others
- To celebrate a mass combined with bishop whom ordained him
- To celebrate collectively.
- when you look at the Roman Catholic Church, to duplicate, as a newly ordained priest, the language of size along with the ordaining bishop, just who celebrates.
Sentence for "concelebrate"
- Worse still, some practices which Sacrosanctum…
Verb Forms for "concelebrate"
Etymologically Related for "concelebrate"