- mindset The element of emotional procedures or behavior directed toward action or change and including impulse, desire, volition, and striving.
- the energy or act which directs or impels to work of any sort, whether muscular or psychical.
- the ability or act which directs or impels to energy of any kind, whether muscular or psychical.
- An endeavor or attempt.
- In therapy, voluntary agency, adopting desire and volition.
- In sociology, personal effort, particularly that put forth by a residential district to transform its environment.
Sentence for "conation"
Etymologically Related for "conation"