- An agricultural system of permitting land in small spots or pieces, often for tillage.
- A strip of land that's let under this method.
- a method of permitting a portion of a farm for a single crop.
- In Ireland, a type of peasant occupancy due to funds associated with the utilization of land in whole or part repayment of earnings. Its almost obsolete.
- To underlet some of, for just one crop; -- said of a farm.
- to allow land on conacre system.
Definition for "conacre"
- An agricultural system of permitting land in small…
Sentence for "conacre"