- used with specific words to add an idea similar to those communicated by with, together, or combined
- used in combination with certain terms to intensify their particular definition
- attached with specific terms to acquire new, informal, subcultural terms by which con- conveys a notion of:
- A prefix, fr. L. cum, signifying with, collectively, etc. See com-.
- Definition for "con-"
- Sentence for "con-"
- Everything about his story bespeaks continuity…
- View More
- Same Context for "con-"
- Variant for "con-"